Territory Sales Representative
Unified Valve Group is seeking a hardworking, motivated, driven Territory Sales Representative titled Customer Solutions Manager who thrives on being in the field visiting clientele ensuring customer service and generating new accounts. The Customer Solutions Manager is responsible for Fort St. John and surrounding areas in North Eastern British Columbia.
- Manage territory business development through effective networking, cold calling, research, growing contact list, maintain current clientele relationships and ensuring that Unified Valve Group is at the forefront of all local opportunities
- Effective prioritization of all sales activities in support of Unified Valve Group business strategies and sales targets
- Market and promote Unified Valve Group products and services following established business and sales strategies while effectively utilizing Unified Valve Group’s marketing platform
- Effectively leverage internal and external resources such as product experts, seasoned field technicians, OEM and various training sessions
- Maintain communication with all relevant stakeholders to ensure complete, timely and accurate service delivery with every customer and every order
- Accurate and timely completion of all documentation and reports, including pertinent control documents and ensure that key stakeholders are kept abreast of client requirements and needs
- Assist with coding, getting signatures and collections in order to support Unified Valve Group’s accounts receivable requirements
- Adherence with Unified Valve Group’s Quality and Safety Program
- Liaise with Supply Chain Management and with key stakeholders regarding returns and warranty issues
- 5 years of strong sales experience in Oil and Gas; consideration may be given to suitable candidates
- Previous experience managing a large territory including the Oil Sands would be an asset
- Previous experience selling PRV, PSV and API/ANSI valves and an established network to call upon would be an asset
- Previous sales training and or related and relevant soft skills training an asset
- Ability and willingness to drive long distances regularly: travel between 60% to 80%
- Proven and demonstrated ability to establish and foster strong trusting business relationships
- Must have proven ability to manage own time
- Must be self-driven, entrepreneurially motivated and goal-oriented
- Exceptional communicator, presenter and customer service oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hunter mentality with the ability to expand new and existing business partnerships in Oil and Gas and other primary Industries
- Strong computer skills and good ability to quickly and effectively learn and adapt to new software and technology
- Experience with MS Great Plains Dynamics an asset
- Experience with Client Relation Management programs is an asset
- H2S Alive, First Aid, and CSTS are an asset
Required license or certification:
The ability to have a direct impact on Unified Valve Group’s presence in Bonnyville and the surrounding geography as well as in the Oil Sands. Industry leading compensation plan with competitive base salary plus commission structure will be provided to the right candidate including comprehensive benefits, company vehicle and generous company RRSP program.
All resumes will be retained for the duration of the recruit only; all resumes will be destroyed immediately following candidate selection.
Personal information is reviewed by senior managers only, kept in strict confidence and used only for the purposes of scheduling interviews. By forwarding your resume and/or application for the position you signify your acceptance of these terms.
Thank you for your interest in joining Unified Valve Group Ltd. Candidates whose skills and interests fit the opportunity will be contacted.