Unified Valve Group is looking for a technically skilled Turnkey Coordinator to manage all turnarounds and ensure its safe and reliable execution.
The ideal candidate will have proven turnaround planning and execution experience as well as has the proven problem-solving skills and ingenuity required to be able to expand Unified Valve Group’s current turnaround scope to stabilize revenue generation in non-peak months.They will also have an exceptional ability to multi task, maintain a flexible attitude to accommodate the variable duties of the position, troubleshoot problems on the go and effectively manage and minimize client downtime.
- Identify and contribute ideas to maximize production, minimize operating costs and eliminate client downtime
- Maintain personal and facility daily event logs during turnaround planning and execution
- Accurate, complete and timely order invoicing
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety and ensure all work is performed safely and efficiently in accordance with Unified Valve Group and client guidelines and all provincial and federal codes, standards and regulations
- Adherence with Quality and Safety Program including meeting inspection, reporting, training, record keeping requirements
- Work in a team atmosphere and take on a variety of operating challenges
- Maintain good relations with area residents and stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years of operations experience in an oil and gas environment; familiar with all aspects of operations and established procedures
- Experience in hydrocarbon processing and operating in both sweet and sour gas processing facilities
- The ability and willingness to work a flexible work schedule in mobile working conditions in various regions
- Self-motivated individual, capable of working without supervision and committed to successfully meeting safety, production, cost, and environmental goals
- Knowledge of PSV and PRV would be considered an asset
- Proven ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform minor repairs and servicing
- Exceptional communicator with excellent interpersonal skills; team player with proven ability to work independently as required
- Customer service oriented
- Continual dedication to ongoing training and development
- Very strong computer skills and strong ability to quickly and effectively learn and adapt to new software and technology
- Experience with MS Great Plains Dynamics an asset
- Current H2S, Standard First Aid, WHMIS and TDG certification
All resumes will be retained for the duration of the recruit only; all resumes will be destroyed immediately following candidate selection.
Personal information is reviewed by senior managers only, kept in strict confidence and used only for the purposes of scheduling interviews. By forwarding your resume and/or application for the position you signify your acceptance of these terms.
Thank you for your interest in joining Unified Valve Group. Candidates whose skills and interests fit the opportunity will be contacted.